In preparation for an upcoming Pete Rollins event in August–more info to come–I am re.reading a lot of books that I read a few years ago, and trying to add some new ones as well….
- Author: Pete Rollins
- How [Not] To Speak of God
- Fidelity of Betrayal
- Author: Wayne Muller
- a life of being, having and doing enough
- Author: Mark Scandrette
- Practicing the Way of Jesus
- [This one we [A Common Root] are reading together as a house; each week trying a different experiment or practice.
- Author: Christine Sine
- To Garden With God
- Attended a gardening seminar at her house in Seattle a few weekends ago, fantastic insights–and some practical help on gardening in urban areas and how to make sacred space in the middle of mud and seeds.
Any suggestions on authors/books would be great–or insights on the books listed above!